Thirty wooden beads in six vibrant colors and five distinct shapes combine with two extra-long laces for many activities. Stringing the easily grasped beads promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor, cognitive and visual perception skills.
- 30 brightly colored wooden beads in a variety of shapes
- 2 colorful laces included
- Comes in wooden storage case
- 1.5"H x 7.75"L x 9.25"W Packaged
- 3+ years
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- Ask the child to sort the beads by color. Identify each color bead for the child. Repeat the activity until the child is able to identify all of the colors independently.
- Keep the beads sorted by color. Encourage beginning counting skills by asking the child to count the number of beads in each color with you. Repeat the activity until the child has mastered counting one group of beads. Combine two groups of beads and help the child learn to count the larger group of beads independently.
- Make a simple pattern by placing an orange bead, a purple bead and a red bead in a row. Ask the child to replicate the pattern by matching the shapes. Increase the difficulty by adding more beads.
- Ask the child to string the beads in a specific order. Describe each bead by its shape and color.