This wooden cash register adds a clever educational spin to a classic pretend-play toy! Press the number buttons to see different counting pictures, then "pay" for the purchase with numbered coins to match the quantities. The coins vary in diameter and thickness, so the 1 coin will only fit in the 1 slot, 2 in 2, and 3 in 3 . . . all situated right above the scroll of pictures with quantities to match. For extra "just like Mom and Dad" fun, kids can swipe a toy credit card too!
- Wooden toy cash register for pretend play purchasing
- Includes three durable play coins that fit in numbered slots, durable play credit card to swipe
- Press levers to make wheels spin and to open cash drawer
- Great for developing counting skills, fine motor skills; promotes imaginative play
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- COUNT ON IT: Lay the coins in front of kids and have them count aloud as they point to the Number 1 coin, Number 2 coin, and Number 3 coin. Have kids point to and say aloud the numbers 1, 2, and 3 on the cash register and on the levers.
- CATEGORIES: Encourage kids to press the levers and identify the categories on each scroll (clothing, food, toys), then identify how many there are of each item (1 T-shirt, loaf of bread, teddy bear; 2 shoes, blocks of cheese, toy cars; 3 caps, apples, alphabet blocks).
- WHAT WILL IT BE? Round and round it goes; where it will stop, nobody knows! Have kids hold down a lever for different amounts of time to spin the scroll, and have them guess which picture is going to come up next.
- FOR SALE: Encourage kids to set up a store or restaurant with one or more of the items shown on the scroll. Ask them to take your order; pay with the corresponding coin (1 for a teddy bear, 2 for shoes, 3 for apples, etc.).
- *Helpful Hint: If the wheel stops in between pictures, manually spin the wheel or press the button again.