Everyone is attracted to these magnetic animals! Twenty favorite wild and domesticated animals in a compact wooden case are waiting to play.
- 20 favorite and familiar animals to manipulate and move around on magnetic surfaces
- Ideal for home and travel
- Comes packed in wooden storage case
- 8"H x 5.5"L x 2"W
- 2+ years
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- HABITATS & HOMES: Designate areas of a magnetic surface as different places the animals might live. For example: farm, jungle, house, pond, savanna, forest. Have kids put the animal magnets in the appropriate locations.
- TELL ME 3 THINGS: Lay the magnets face down. Have kids turn them over one at a time, tell you three things about the animal, and place the magnet on a magnetic surface. Younger kids may need to rely on observations of details on the magnet. "It's black and white. It has a big belly. It likes to sit." Older kids can draw on some of their animal knowledge: "It eats bamboo. It can climb trees. It lives in China."
- OPPOSITES ATTRACT: Get kids stretching and learning opposites. Call out where to put the animals on a magnetic surface: "Put the cat up high. Put the horse down low. Pig on the left. Cow on the right. Let's go!"