Pretend-play tea parties can now include coffee with this realistic wooden Brew & Serve Coffee Set for two! Lift the lid and pop in one of three coffee pods (regular, hazelnut, or mocha) and turn the knob to choose the serving size! Too hot for coffee? Add the included ice cube to make it "iced." The 11-piece set comes with two wooden mugs, creamer, sugar, a spoon, and even a re-usable order card for budding baristas! Quality construction means endless hours of imaginative play!
- Pretend-play wooden coffee maker set
- Includes 2 mugs, 3 coffee pods, sugar, creamer, spoon, ice cube, and menu card
- Lid opens and closes and dial turns to indicate size settings
- Sturdy, quality construction
- Encourages imaginative play
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- LIGHT TO DARK - Help kids identify all the items in the coffee set and talk about how each is used. Have kids line up the coffee pods in order from lightest to darkest.
- FLAVOR-FULL - Describe the different coffee flavors (vanilla, hazelnut, and mocha). Use familiar words. For example: "Vanilla is sweet; mocha is chocolaty..." If you have any of these flavors in your kitchen (such as vanilla extract), encourage kids to smell them!
- HOW MUCH? - Look at the Coffee Order cards with kids and talk about the concepts of small, medium, and large. Point to where small, medium, and large portions would be on one of the wooden cups.
- COOL CAFÉ - Encourage kids to imagine owning a coffee shop! What would its name be? What would it look like? What kind of music would kids play for customers? Would customers sit on stools, couches, or chairs? What else would kids serve besides coffee? Have them create menus and signs for their coffee shop!