The pegs on the bench go up and down, playing peekaboo on this solid wood pounding activity. Non-removable pegs take turns showing their smiles while your toddler has fun naming the colors and practicing fine motor skills. A sturdy mallet is included.
- Classic pounding toy with a design twist
- Durable wood construction
- Wooden hammer included
- 5.25"H x 10"L x 5"W
- 2+ years
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- Review all the peg colors with kids. Repeat the activity until they are familiar with the colors. Have kids pound one peg at a time as you identify the pegs by color.
- Count pegs with kids. Repeat the activity until they have mastered counting to eight. Ask them to pound down a certain number of pegs as you count those pegs aloud.
- Demonstrate how a peg goes up when the opposite peg goes down. Allow kids to experiment with this, then ask them to predict which peg will go up when another goes down. As the kids' understanding of this process grows, ask them which peg to pound in order to raise a specific peg.